Saturday, June 18, 2011

Rhawnie rambles about *VoguE* .....again

Corinna, my all time favorite of Zalyn Bailey's designs for her store *VoguE*.  What i think Zal does best are the classic clean lines in deep colors.  Those area always my favorites.  She's been known to do countless uploads to get lines to lie just right, especially around the chest/shoulder area.  I don't know about you, but I'm tired of tugging at straps that constantly are slipping to places they shouldn't go.  Zal has conquered that.

....as evidenced by her beautiful new lingerie line that is going to be revealed July 1.  Publicity shots are being done and I have to tell you the pieces are gorgeous. To the right is one of the new sets in a gorgeous deep magenta, sleek and silky against my body.  I'm still teasing you so I'm not going to show you the set in entirety but check out that lacing in the back.  I will tell you there is a little teeny bow that ties the cups together in front.  Sassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment