Tuesday, September 20, 2011

And the beat goes on......

More lovely fashions from the new collection at *VoguE*.  I can't get enough of this collection, the mix and match ability is amazing.  I just seem to toss things together that weren't originally sold together, so it makes it like I have WAAAYYYY more clothes than I do.  Which is not a bad thing.

This sexy dress is called Joan and is a body hugging dress with an asymmetrical hem. The fishnets are a great pairing, emphasizing sexy legs under those ruffles.  I decided to add more ruffles on the top with the Jobeth Ruffle Top.  Asymmetrical again, one shoulder bared, the ultimate combo in sexy.  Whenever I go out I get compliments on the sexiness of this outfit.....a girl can't complain about that.

Looking for a pop of color, I had to add my favorite, RED.  Shoes, hair piece, nails, lips.  Kabam.  Love it personally.

Dress:  Joan in Ivory by *VoguE* (stockings included)
Top:  Jobeth in Onyx by *VoguE*
Shoes:  Isa in Red by Donna Flora
Hair:  Destiny in Caviar by Bliss Couture
Hat: Imani in Red by Bliss Couture
Earrings: Gloria by Donna Flora

No comments:

Post a Comment