Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bliss....

Hold your breath, I'm blogging about a store other than *VoguE*.  Today it's Bliss Couture.  The designer, Amutey DeCuir is the best friend of Zalyn Bailey, the designer of *VoguE*....so if I'm going to blog about ANYONE else, it's Bliss.

I got the note card that new fur releases were out and flipped through the photos.  The very first one caught my eye and I knew I had to have it.  TPing into the FUR room.....sigh.....also some of the best jeans I've seen in sl.  I can't tell you how hard it was to not buy the fatpack.....but tonite I'm going back for more.

The black jacket is part of the FUR! collection and in my opinion, a staple in any girls wardrobe.  Dress it up or down, put it with a cocktail dress or jeans.  It is extremely versatile.  The ruffles are wonderfully outrageous and can't be missed.  I feel like a queen with the royal collar in this.  Very elegant.  Light, swingy, flirty.  Perfect for the fall season.

The Jeans?  Wow.  The texture is incredible and those bell legs are IT.  Honestly, go look at them, the texture can't be described but it's what sold me that these are officially my new favorite jeans and I have to have them in my staple colors.  Not to mention the fit and comfiness.

Style Card
Jacket:  Fur! Ruffle Jacket in Noir by Bliss Couture
Jeans:  Basic! Flare Jeans in Industrial by Bliss Couture
Shirt:  Sandra in Pink by *VoguE*
Hair: Boys&Girls*24 by Dura
Necklace: Vanisri Wrapped Necklace in Onyx by Zaara

1 comment: