Monday, December 12, 2011

My favorite short boots

Maitreya Gold Shearling Boots in Black

Still my favorite boots.  I used to build outfits around a shirt or pants I wanted to wear, matching the shoes along the way.  These boots from Maitreya changed that for me.  I get an itch to wear these Shearling Boots in Black....sassy, full of attitude.  THEN I look for the clothes that I want to show the boots off with.  Beautiful bright sunny snowy day outside my house, these boots were perfect as I trudged around looking at the holiday decorations the neighbors had put up.  

I have to also tell you that come nice weather or inside my house barefoot, I have the prettiest feet in SL.  The Bare Feet by Maitreya are outstanding.  HIGHLY recommended.  Those will have to be featured in a future blog but while you pop by Maitreya to check out the shearling boots, at LEAST take a demo of the bare feet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment