Monday, March 5, 2012

Discoveries


New discoveries around the grid.  I stopped by Dura the other day when I was doing Trip's makeover (see below) and found this hair, girl 16.  I'm loving the short hair for modeling, no fighting over hair inside my collar.

Today, my wandering took me to Stuff in Stock.  I read the bargain hunters bible (as I call it) Seraphim Blog.  It introduced me to Stuff in Stock and one of the items there was by WTG one of my absolute favorite jewelry and nail designers in all of sl.  The most amazing Psychedelic necklace and earrings.  Great colors of black, olive and mulberry all for $70L.  YES!  That isn't a typo.  I am not sure how long Stuff in Stock keeps the same inventory but if you read this, RUN over and grab the jewelry by WTG. 

No comments:

Post a Comment