Sunday, March 4, 2012

Makeover

So....I have my photo working grid and lots of couples type poses that have no picture with them. I con ppl into helping me by hopping on poseballs so I can grab pictures of what each couples pose looks like, making it easy to chose the pose each time.  Simple, right?  Well, it was Trip's turn to help me out and poor guy....ended up getting a makeover out of his kindness!  I didn't realize how orange his skin was....but check below.  Yes, it is out of focus but i zoomed in so you could see the hands as this was a distance shot I was trying to grab.  Check the hands out....same color as my shirt.  I ended up not being able to use the pictures I took that day due to "orange skinitis".

BUT....a cure was coming!

BEFORE

And....AFTER
I don't know about you but the after for me is shades of Ian Somerhalder. I love the look.  Best part?  It was all done for free with group gifts.  Think I'm going to put together a basic notecard with this info because we all know men's stuff is not plentiful yet.  And decent free stuff?  We all know that free and quality rarely go together.

Shape - was a shape he had that we edited, lengthened neck and arms, decreased that overgrown musculature that most guys sport and is so unappealing.  That look goes with the cromagnin man look.  The clothes he had then fit so much better and had style.
Skin - Micha: Romeo Free Group Gift from Heartsick
Hair - Group Gift A from Dura

Simple huh?  I was impressed with the changed look, all for no lindens no less.  Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment