Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Black Friday sale finds....

Shopping....

WOW!  Black Friday sales were amazing!  Here I am hitting the Cyber Monday sales, in my Black Friday specials.  This trench coat from Loovus Dzevayor.....one of three that are absolutely wonderful in their colors.  You can still get this if you hurry, I picked it up at Fi*Fridays. I just popped over and as of this writing it is still there....RUN!

The bag from Fleshtone,  I picked up at Euphoria from their amazing 50L sale, almost every store located there, and then some, had at least one item at 50L....I think that sim is where I spent the most money.

Retail therapy complete?  HA!  If you think that, you sure don't know me!

. style card .
coat . femmie trench blanc . loovus dzevavor
purse . fleshtone . the daenerys
hair . nook . lelutka
earrings . tribe . purple moon
pose . posesion . november gift female
photo taken by rhawnie draconia

No comments:

Post a Comment