Friday, December 14, 2012

Dummies

Hanging at my studio with my dummy....found [Art Dummy] the other day in a round about way......followed LMs inside someones picks in their profile.....and fell in love.  This dummy is from there, spent a lot picking up all the wild little things I found.....a goldfish, art mannequin candles and chairs.....just random things that appeal to my quirky side.  This place takes me places the way Miamai's BlackLabel collection does.  If I could create with prims....these are the things I would make.  They make me smile and feed something inside me.

. style card .
body suit . di . purple moon
sweater . mandy . purple moon
leggings . amore . purple moon
jewelry . ana . purple moon
hair . naomi . d!va
skin . lilith . glam affair
eyes . icicles . poetic colors
makeup . verde otoro . mock
decorative dummy with lantern . once . art dummy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment