Sunday, December 2, 2012

More hours in my day.....

More hours in my day.....


Not enough hours in the day I think sometimes....work, blogging, modeling, photoshop, facebook, flickr......it all takes time.  Then toss it a man.  THE man.  Funny how priorities become very clear when you've met the person that makes your heart skip sideways and knows what's going on in your head before you realize it.  When he says something ahead of time so that I'm prepared, because he already knows what is going to go through my head in a few minutes.

Time with him is most important.  Those other things that keep me so busy?  Well.....maybe a bit less of them and you learn to compromise.  Can't do everything every day.  Because I'm enjoying life and want to take my time with it.  So much to do but we have a lifetime together.....and every day is an adventure.

Here I am heading out to see what is new on the grid, December having just started settling in.  Running through the front yard on my way out, I glance out at the ocean and am so thankful for the beauty in my life....our home, my man, my family and friends.  Life is good folks......

. style card .
outfit . trudon . LIV-Glam
shoes . carrie . LIV-Glam
purse . the daenerys . fleshtone
hair . bonjour . lelutka
jewelry . venice . purple moon

No comments:

Post a Comment