Saturday, January 19, 2013

Kicking it...


New release for the weekend from *VoguE*.  The Suzan V-neck sweater and ribbed leggings really caught my eye this week.  While there are wonderfully vibrant jewel tones available, this set in kakis simply screamed to me.  Paired with my Lucille boots from hoorenbeek and I'm out the door for a stroll.  Covered bridge searching today.....

Hair is Oscar by Lelutka and of course, my favorite.....AUDRAN tattoo is the maker of the perfectly me tat at my collar bones.  Read on to go shopping...


. style card .
leggings, sweater . suzan kakis . *VoguE*
boots . lucille . hoorenbeek
hair . oscar . lelutka
skin . adriana  light tan . [BLUSH] Skins
shadow and lipstick . warmth glace makeover . mock
tattoo . perfectly me . audran
eyes . icicles . poetic colors
earrings . tribal . purple moon
pose . you can! 9 . posesion

No comments:

Post a Comment