Sunday, January 13, 2013

Wishing.....

Wishing well in the back yard, I tend to sit out there and think.  Totally blessed to start this new year as a new blogger for a couple companies.


Wishing....

[BLUSH] Skins has taken me on.  If you haven't been by, run...wonderful skins.  This new skin that just became available this weekend is called Adriana and I'm wearing it in light tan with the sunset makeup option and the "enhanced" version *wink*.  What's new at [BLUSH] this year?  Well, catch this....Adriana is loaded with options...dimples or freckles.  Cleavage, eyebrow colors and even a no eyebrow layer, which allows you to wear any eyebrow you want.  Adriana is available in two tones, Light Tan (wearing) and Pale, each of which have makeup exclusive to that tone.  [BLUSH] Skins inworld store.


well1_004
AUDRAN TATTOO has also put their faith in me....you are going to hear me mention Audran a lot.  Something about Zane's style simply speaks to me.  In these pictures I actually have three tattoos on.  My face tattoo is "loved".  On my chest is "dreamer" in a wonderful typewriter type font.  and on my arms is "ampersand".  This week, dreamer and five other tats are available at fi*fridays.  Or you can check out the marketplace store.  The best part....the tattoos come in three shades: light, medium and dark AS WELL as in a number of layer options: undershirt, shirt, jacket and tattoo layer.  And the pricing can't be beat.

. style card .
skirt . cozy sweater skirt rose circles . Drift
shirt . sandra tee . *VoguE*
jacket . dustine . *VoguE*
bra . celine . *VoguE*
hair . tomoko2 . d!va
skin . adriana light tan, sunset, enhanced . [Blush]
earrings . DVE Leather/Silver . ryka
nails . dark zone . WTG
tattoos . dreamer - chest, ampersand - arm . Audran
wishing well . baffle
birdbath . {vespertine}

No comments:

Post a Comment