Friday, February 22, 2013

The Magic HUD.....


So...you know how you have this amazingly awesome hat or headpiece of sorts that you are dying to wear....then you try and find the perfect thing to go with it?  Seems I always have the wrong color.  No longer.  Cuba Avedon of Shey is the master in my book of color changing HUDs.  Check this one out...the latest.

Dress is called Janelle Presige Gown.  It has a HUD that changes it to 60...yes SIXTY different fabrics/patterns/textures.  It is amazingly, stupendously incredible.  I mean, multiple colors blew me away.  16 colors.  25.  But this one has SIXTY????  What more can I say?  Look at the pictures for examples and get your pixels to SHEY.

. style card .
gown. Janelle Prestige v2 . Shey
hat . miss paint . BaoBa
jewelry/nails . pearly shell . WTG
hair . shine . [e]
skin . lilith jamaica 01 . glam affair
makeup . basically silver and chelsea makeover . mock

No comments:

Post a Comment