Friday, February 8, 2013

The perfect match....

Gos boutique....has got the PERFECT matching system down for bare feet and skins.  I own probably five pair of barefeet all from different creators and even if I have the RGB on them, they just don't ever seem perfect or it seems to depend on the windlight, blah blah blah.  Until.....(drumroll sounding) Gos Boutique.

The HUD has many skinmaker options already loaded in but wouldn't you know, I wear [BLUSH] Skins as I blog them and they weren't in the HUD...not acceptable to me!  Well, in all the info it DOES say.....let us know if you want a skin added so I wasted no time and within 24 hours had an IM telling me my request and more were in the HUD now.  WOOT!  Talk about service!  So....have you figured out my point in this blog?  Two actually....1.  Gos Boutique has the simplest most fantabulous skin matching bare feet, and 2.  [BLUSH] Skins are worth more than just a quick look.

. style card .
hair . bouquet . miss c
skin . violet . [BLUSH]
shirt . tucked in blouse . maitreya
jeans . classic indigo skinny cuff . zaara
necklace . music leopard . wtg
feet . flat . gos boutique tinted to match [BLUSH] skin

No comments:

Post a Comment