Saturday, May 11, 2013

Audran Tattoos.....don't miss these!

Truth 

New from Audran....TRUTH tattoo.  Love the placement, right at the right brow.  Leave it to Zane to do the edgy new stuff.   


Also in the latest releases is ABSOLUTELY NO REGRETS, again another great placement, right along the collarbone.  This one is my life motto, took me long enough to start really living it.  

Also on my cheek you will see the tattoo LOVED, also by....yea you guessed it....Audran.  Think I love his stuff?  Face tats are my thing and this is my constant, my trademark tat.  

If you haven't been there, go check out Audran.   Either on Marketplace or the store.  You will be pleased, I promise. Zane....thanks for what you do.  This girl is a devoted follower.  More to come....eyes open!


. style card .
hair . salome . lelutka
skin . lilith . glam affair
tattoo . truth . audran

No comments:

Post a Comment