Tuesday, July 27, 2021

....not today....


 There are just some days that NOT TODAY is the theme.  I've found they are when everyone seems to be demanding something of me.  Work.  Family.  The world in general demanding patience from me.  Today was one of those days.  Did it end?  No.  Things did not resolve.....to be continued....UGH!  Not my favorite phrase after a day like today.

So, how do I shake it off ?  Great, now I have Taylor Swift running in my head.  It's a hard one cause I tend to focus on something until it's done and resolved.  So I know my sleep won't be good tonight.  Hoping I get the chance to connect with a someone special tonight so that I can have the happy rush in.  

Peace ... out!

credits:  Abby Tee by friday - this one is "not today"



No comments:

Post a Comment