Monday, March 14, 2022

… miss you …


A very special someone was in my life. Then RL got super busy for him. He was last in three weeks ago.  He’s such a wonderful man, he has indicated he will be back at some time, but said something about “if you don’t replace me.”

I’m not big on social media or texting services really and don’t have discord on my phone. He’s been on my mind and my eyes were leaking today, so I logged in to discord on my desktop and had to send a note. 

Rhawnie: .....miss you.....  (yup, that was all)

Travis: (some rl stuff you don’t get to know) …. and I miss you too … really do, my batgirl …. Really do ….

It’s kind of a melancholy thing. I did think he would be back and I’d been holding out hope. Recently I had kind of given up and today was really tough. That response makes my heart warm. His special term of endearment and reemphasizing that he missed me. I’m still smitten. 

Update 3/24/22:  He WILL BE BACK!  He popped in to SL this morning to take care of tiers and when this period of crazy busy RL is through.....he will be back.  I see the light at the end of the tunnel now and it is worth it.  He is worth it.  We are worth it.  Tell me at the beginning when we were struggling with the lack of time that I'd go through basically month/s without him and be ok with it?  I'd have thought you were nuts.  But I am.  The connection is that strong and worth it.  He is my person.

No comments:

Post a Comment