Sunday, June 12, 2011

Discovered in my Lazy Sunday journey

Occasionally I will do the Lazy Sundays where you follow a list to find items marked at $75L or less.  This week I was hopping around and I landed in Jersey Shore Seaside Heights.  Darling seaside town, colorful shops lining the streets, full of wonderful things.  I had a great time looking around and stumbled upon a wonderful little shop called priss.

Yes, "Miss Priss" came to mind and sure enough the clothing in the store was wonderfully girly.  I'd already made up my mind to buy the dress pictured to the right and then I clicked on it to find it was only $30L.  Yes, that was NOT a typo.  I didn't forget a one, two or three in front and didn't forget any zeros.  Needless to say, I bought a few things and all for less than I usually pay for one dress.  It's a small shop, but worth checking out.  I joined the update group and am anxious to see what gets unveiled.

WORN:  hair: Shag, siren in espresso.  dress: priss, florenciana dress in pink.  shoes: Ms Graphic Designs, MSD016 pure in almond.  earrings, necklace, bracelet: Miamai, river white set.  nails: Mandala in milky white.

No comments:

Post a Comment