Saturday, June 11, 2011

Let the blogging begin......

Here I am in my studio, starting my blogging adventure......and why am I starting to blog?  Well, I'm currently a student at ModelPages International.  I happened to have won the modeling classes as a result of a contest I entered, "Could you be a Model," and one thing I just learned is that blogging can improve your chance of getting your name out there in the fashion world.  Who's going to sneeze at promoting themselves in this industry?  Not moi.

So....off and running my ramblings are.  I'm sure they are going to focus on fashion, many times on fashions from *VoguE* of course since I am a manager there, but c'mon the blog title is Rhawnie's Ramblings and that gives me license to do just that......ramble. 

As I think about this, topics will probably often be about observations of a new model.  I've lucked out with my position at *VoguE* and with the contests I've entered with entirely no training.  I am the proverbial sponge soaking up all I can learn and have spent weeks if not months looking for all I can on the internet about modeling before I started my classes.  Probably a decent blog for newbies to the SL Fashion Industry to get some background based on my experiences.

Enough rambling for right now......start your engines......

WORN:  hair: lamb, lost in ink.  skin:  promise me, gluttony 3.  dress: VoguE, vania in onyx.  shoes: k&c fashion!, twisters sandal in black. earrings/necklace: mandala, sinra in black.  nails: mandala,  milky nails/GAGA in black.  furnishings by [what next].

No comments:

Post a Comment