Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Yes, I'm single. Both worlds.

If you got here by following the link in my profile that says something like "learn more about me," thanks for reading!  I realize in looking back that there are some posts that mention my husband and "someone special".  Well, all of that is nothing now.  Here's the scoop.

My RL husband and I just didn't last.  In 2013 I note that I've found someone and yes we got married, but we just got unmarried.  

A month or two ago, I mentioned hoping I'd see someone special that night and get some happy time.  Well, again, that something didn't last.  Turns out, I seem to attract men who cannot be online when I am.  I don't get on until 5pm SLT at the earliest.  I seem to have attracted men that leave SL shortly after that time, so our time in world together has never gotten further than chatting a bit.  Of course that is my luck.

So....off I went to AVMatch and to inworld dating places and put my info up.  Who knows what will happen, or if something will come of any of that.  As of right now, due to chatting with people, I've removed all my info.  Will it all go back up?  With my luck, yes.  But I hope to find someone to have some fun with and build a world with in SL. 

Until then, I can be found on my land.  I'm either tearing it apart and recreating everything, or in my "happy place" vegging out watching videos, listening to music, blogging, or maybe even doing my RL painting.  Such is life.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment